Strangest thing you bolted a FTA dish to?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bird Dish

Here is a old Dtv dish thats now for the birds.:)

More I look at it I should have kept the LNB arm for a perch.

Attachments

• Bbath.JPG
    Bbath.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
Dish set up on a trailer

You mean like this:)
Well not me personally. However I had a good friend at the time was in business selling the big dishes, back in the 80's. He had one just like that set up on a trailer to take to the customers homes so they could see on their TV's what they could get. I thought that was pretty good marketing tool back then. :eureka

Tom

:D

I used to have a 6foot aluminium dish on a 3inch steel pole mounted on a table to see over the garden fence towards 50 East /50 West but bolted it to the ground two years ago as the table rotted. I am now thinking of of building another table.

Well not me personally. However I had a good friend at the time was in business selling the big dishes, back in the 80's. He had one just like that set up on a trailer to take to the customers homes so they could see on their TV's what they could get. I thought that was pretty good marketing tool back then. :eureka

Tom

:D

That is what that one was used for. Birdview sales calls and demo's

I tried this for X4 to test how a small dish would work back in early 2007. It's a metal milk crate with concrete blocks, a 3' pipe with a 90cm Ariza dish.

Attachments

• X4 testing.jpg
    X4 testing.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)