Streaming is so popular sirusxm launches new satellite...?

One thing I like about my car implementation of SiriusXM is I can set up to 5 music channels as one preset, and it records all 5 channels then randomly plays songs from each channel when you choose that preset.
Mine will do 6 presets. But it doesn't do any recording or random play.

I don't think the presets are in non-volatile memory so disconnecting the battery would be a "problem".

Probably need them to rehit your radio...you can do that from the website
I haven't been able to log in to my account no matter which browser or OS I use. Called them and they can't fix it either. They can't even send me a password reset e-mail to my mail server or a reset text message to my phone. I guess I won't be using SXM anymore. I really hate having to talk and/or wait on a phone for over 30 minutes. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I haven't been able to log in to my account no matter which browser or OS I use. Called them and they can't fix it either. They can't even send me a password reset e-mail to my mail server or a reset text message to my phone. I guess I won't be using SXM anymore. I really hate having to talk and/or wait on a phone for over 30 minutes. :mad:

I would threaten to cancel. That will get you to a different department that can probably reset your account. Or you can actually cancel, then set up a new account with a different email/phone number.

I would threaten to cancel. That will get you to a different department that can probably reset your account. Or you can actually cancel, then set up a new account with a different email/phone number.
Well, I tried signing up with a different e-mail and that seems to work. I don't know what's wrong with the e-mail that I originally signed up with since I got e-mail from them after the first sign up so I know it's working. We'll see if this holds up with the new e-mail address. Anyway, I requested a hit but it didn't fix my car radios display. I recently had to replace the fusible link assembly on my Xterra (that has the SXM receiver) due to massive corrosion (a common problem with Nissans) but I don't know if that might have done something to mess it up. Some youtube video had a tutorial on how to reset the cars electronics so I might give that a try. I've heard that such a reset messes up some functions on high end vehicles (i.e. BMW, Mercedes, etc) that have to be fixed by a service shop, though. Right now I'm streaming SXM on my laptop.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I streamed SXM from my Galaxy S8 to my new Pioneer car stereo. Works good. But now I want a more feature rich car stereo since it doesn't display GPS maps from Waze on that big Pioneer screen. I guess it's better to have a heads up display with a cellphone windshield mount.

Well, I tried signing up with a different e-mail and that seems to work. I don't know what's wrong with the e-mail that I originally signed up with since I got e-mail from them after the first sign up so I know it's working. We'll see if this holds up with the new e-mail address. Anyway, I requested a hit but it didn't fix my car radios display. I recently had to replace the fusible link assembly on my Xterra (that has the SXM receiver) due to massive corrosion (a common problem with Nissans) but I don't know if that might have done something to mess it up. Some youtube video had a tutorial on how to reset the cars electronics so I might give that a try. I've heard that such a reset messes up some functions on high end vehicles (i.e. BMW, Mercedes, etc) that have to be fixed by a service shop, though. Right now I'm streaming SXM on my laptop.
Interesting that I can login to my account on the PC but not my smartphone. It's even stranger that I'm able to stream off my smartphone but I can't login to "Manage My Account". And I still have an incorrect SXM display on my cars receiver despite a rehit. Anyway, lot of good music on "80's on 8" right now.

Interesting that I can login to my account on the PC but not my smartphone. It's even stranger that I'm able to stream off my smartphone but I can't login to "Manage My Account". And I still have an incorrect SXM display on my cars receiver despite a rehit. Anyway, lot of good music on "80's on 8" right now.
Where was the car during the rehit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)