Streaming now included on Select for Car/Radio Subs

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Good news, finally, the streaming app is now included for subscribers with cars or physical radios at no extra charge.

I just called to change one radio from all access to select, and got 1 year for $60 ($72 with royalty). They advertise as $5/month, it comes out as $6/mo, not a big concern, and it includes the app now.

This was great as I no longer need all access (not a Stern fan) and my wife can now use the app too, hopefully making another subscription no longer necessary (we've bounced around amazon, apple, Spotify, etc for her).

New subs are $1 for 3 months of all access with car radio, or Premier for app only. Then call to ask for any promo you want after the 3 months.

If we continue to get the $30/6-month, $60/12-month deals for Select it is a really good deal for me. I'm curious to know how this might effect Pandora subscriptions. I have been a Pandora Plus sub since it's beginning and will now likely drop Pandora because I can stream SXM.

I wouldn't mind going with select (I could care less about Stern, too) but they always tell me I need all access to get the service in my car and to stream as well. Well, next January I can give this a shot