Subscribe now or wait four days? Hmm...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

andygradel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
I'm planning to make the switch from Comcast back to DirecTV and am not sure if I should do it now or wait until next week to see what the next promo is. (Free DVD player? Don't need it...)

I'd be looking at getting the HD-DVR and going with a mid-level package on two TVs. I know the new package pricing is looming too, so I'm leaning towards ordering this weekend. Of course, that means the DVR will probably have a BIG rebate next week... :rolleyes:

Thanks

I'm planning to make the switch from Comcast back to DirecTV and am not sure if I should do it now or wait until next week to see what the next promo is. (Free DVD player? Don't need it...)

I'd be looking at getting the HD-DVR and going with a mid-level package on two TVs. I know the new package pricing is looming too, so I'm leaning towards ordering this weekend. Of course, that means the DVR will probably have a BIG rebate next week... :rolleyes:

Thanks

Chalk me up in the same boat. I had D* for many years (1996-2002), but moved to a house with huge trees and lived with cable for 4 years. Now I am in a neighborhood with cable included in the monthly fees, but it really stinks and I want to go back to D*. Would you grab the current offer? Also, if I am not a football fan, should I look at E*?

E* has much more HD content right now. D* has promises of "150 HD channels".
HW and Pricing are very similar.

I'd see if D* comes out w/ a better offer after the superbowl and after E* makes up some ground with their "Free HD DVR" that is supposed to be out.

Or just go w/ E* if you can get that deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)