subscripfion c band

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have had cable, Dish and Direc. Hundreds and hundreds of channels. I watched maybe ten at the most. The rest were useless

Sure, if I add up all the money I've spent on true FTA I could still be watching pizza dish. But I would have learned nothing, would own nothing, and would have to pay constantly for the privilege.

I'm just happier now.

Lone Cloud said:
I have had cable, Dish and Direc. Hundreds and hundreds of channels. I watched maybe ten at the most. The rest were useless

Sure, if I add up all the money I've spent on true FTA I could still be watching pizza dish. But I would have learned nothing, would own nothing, and would have to pay constantly for the privilege.

I'm just happier now.

1000% agreed....this is where the American public can't see the big picture

we have equipment that is functional without forking out money especially if times get tighter money wise.

Too bad I don't live in a major city where I could get a lot of OTA channels - I get only 6 here. Who knows what the future will bring?
I don't live in the big city either, but we used to get 3 or 4 channels OTA, but after the small Wishram 2 fire (11,000 acres and a microwave & TV tower site) and the Big Monestary Complex Fire (3900+ acres of trees) we get Zero OTA. Pizza subscription is not an option, no phone line or commercial power. So FTA dishes are the way we go. Keeping a C-band dish on the property has not done good yet, so KU is here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)