Suggestion for Dish

ChathamScott

Original poster
Feb 27, 2020
Ma
Does Dish monitor this forum? I have a simple suggestion for them that will improve customer service and save them money.

DishAnywhere is a lot more finicky than I wish it were, and it becomes unavailable far too often.. When that happens, I Tweet support and go through the whole drill of uninstalling the app, trying it through other devices, rebooting the hopper with the Bluetooth switch I have it plugged into, etc. About half the time, I eventually find out it’s a “known issue” that they are working on.

it would be great if Dish could maintain a list of phone numbers and email addresses they could message or email when they have a known issue to save us the trouble of trouble-shooting. This would likely dramatically reduce their call / message volume, thus saving money...

Reactions: medvyed
Does Dish monitor this forum? I have a simple suggestion for them that will improve customer service and save them money.

DishAnywhere is a lot more finicky than I wish it were, and it becomes unavailable far too often.. When that happens, I Tweet support and go through the whole drill of uninstalling the app, trying it through other devices, rebooting the hopper with the Bluetooth switch I have it plugged into, etc. About half the time, I eventually find out it’s a “known issue” that they are working on.

it would be great if Dish could maintain a list of phone numbers and email addresses they could message or email when they have a known issue to save us the trouble of trouble-shooting. This would likely dramatically reduce their call / message volume, thus saving money...
Similar could be done online. Signing into Spectrum you can see if there is an outage/problem. Dish could easily post they are aware of a problem when enough people contact them or they discover it. You are correct it can prevent going through all motions that the problem is on your end when it isn't.

Do you use Chrome? If not try it.

Hi! We do look daily at the Dish Network Support Forum section. We'll be sure to pass this along! We've had other customers suggest something like this as well, unfortunately we aren't able to make those decisions so we can't guarantee this will happen, but we love customer feedback to help us improve so we'll pass it up!

Reactions: Tampa8 and Ronnie-
Hi! We do look daily at the Dish Network Support Forum section. We'll be sure to pass this along! We've had other customers suggest something like this as well, unfortunately we aren't able to make those decisions so we can't guarantee this will happen, but we love customer feedback to help us improve so we'll pass it up!
Thank-you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)