Suggestions to replace Pansat 330a

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TomP

Original poster
Oct 3, 2004
My wife's dog just ate the remote for my Pansat 330a. I've loved that unit since I got it, and thus have never upgraded. But the only replacement remote I have found is $40; I'm not going to pay that.
I'm looking for suggestions to replace that unit, something which is that easy to program, and works that well.
Or does someone have a remote for my 330a they would sell for a reasonable price?

Tom
twpearson at earthlink.net

If you had a JP1 capable universal remote from One For All or Radio Shack, plus the JP1 cable and software, you could download the Pansat 330 file from the JP1 Forum, and load it onto the remote.
You can learn more about JP1 here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/index.php

If you're really looking for a new receiver, the Coolsat 5000 is very nice, and SatelliteAV had a few left for only $90 not too long ago. The Fortec Mercury II is well-loved, too. And, I really like my SonicView SV-1000.

I have a lifetime classic na New in Box for sale, just collecting dust on a shelf in the basement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)