KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Now that summer is here, it is time for a give away...or two!

Grand Prize is a New opened box, AZbox Premium HD+. This was donated by member bpalone.

Brian from Titanium Satellite has also donated a C1-PLL C-Band LNBF.

Yours truly, will be throwing in another C1-PLL and two Maverick MK1-PLL's Ku LNBF's.

Entering is easy. Just post in this thread that you would like to win and what you would be most interested in; a C1-PLL or MK1-PLL, in case you do not win the grand prize.

So all in all there is 5 total prizes that can be won!(One prize per member)

This contest is open to any registered SatelliteGuys member in good standing. The winner will be selected at random from qualified entries. If the winner lives outside of the US or Canada, they will be responsible for any shipping, brokerage or customs fees. If the selected winner does not respond to within 10 days after the selected winner's username is posted in this thread, another winner will be selected at random from the remaining qualified entries.

This contest will close 11:59PM PST on July 7th 2018.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Last edited:
I would like to win. Either a C1-PLL so I can try to set up multiple LNBF’s on a fixed dish. The second choice would be the MK1-PLL’s so I can try these on my other dish.

Thanks for the contest!

Another great SatelliteGuys giveaway! My C-Band LNBF is on the fritz so I wouldn't mind winning a C1-PLL. Thanks guys.

Awsome!
No real preference, the Ku units would be fine though.
Thanks for the contest!

Thanks for the contest. I would love to win the AZ box as my box took a lightning hit a few weeks ago. A C1-PLL LNBF would be nice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)