Summer Premiere Shari Keeps Promoting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
What is it? I don't see any new stuff which relates to summer or new premieres? Am I missing something? (All I know is that she did a beach promotion but they sent the idiot "VOOM Guy" instead of Shari in a bikini!)

I posted this in the programming forum. Usually before the premiere of one of these programs, they will come up.

Read everything about the summer premiere here... I am surprise about Tank in MOOV. Wasn't someone asking for a big aquarium on MOOV? You've got your wish...

http://www.voom.com/vhdo/summer/index.jsp

Here's a summary:

Sunday, July 4th
Reservations Required
An exclusive tour of the legendary Nick & Toni's restaurant in East Hampton, plus farming on the historic Rockefeller estate. Hosted by Jacqui Malouf and Ed Levine.

Monday, July 5th
Tank HD
The beauty of nature floats right into your home and transforms any HDTV into the world's most exotic aquarium. See fascinating creatures from aquatic environments close enough to touch!

Tuesday, July 6th
Winners Take All (1986)
A team of motocross riders try to perfect their skills to win a race. Don Michael Paul and Kathleen York star.

Wednesday, July 7th
Hard Water: Acura Cup
The Farr 40 fleet competes off the Miami coast at the ACURA SORC race week - with an unexpected crash and non-stop action right up to the emotional finish!

Thursday, July 8th
Hoosiers (1986)
Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper star in an emotional, come from behind basketball tale - one of the most acclaimed sports films of all time!

Friday, July 9th
Big Wide Toon Takeover
The toons are taking over the weekends this summer:
Felix the Cat: (July 9-11)
Felix is a fun-loving feline from the 1950's - but the evil professor wants his magic bag of tricks. Yeah - try and catch that cat!

Saturday, July 10th
Birdcage (1996)
Robin Williams and Nathan Lane star as two longtime companions who suddenly have to "go straight" when their son brings home his fiancé and her ultra conservative dad.

Sunday, July 11th
Party Flash: Hamptons Special #1
Getting in is a shore thing when you hit the Hampton's coolest summer parties with celebrity photographer, Patrick McMullan.

Monday, July 12th
Great Artists: Leonardo da Vinci
Art historian Tim Marlow introduces us to yet another legend - this time it's the Renaissance genius

COMING UP...

7/13 - MOOV HD
Tank HD

7/14 - WorldSport HD
Heineken Regatta

7/15 - Monsters HDDouble Double Header

7/16 - Rave HD
Soundstage Presents: Chicago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)