Sundance with Flex Pack

Sundance is in the Top 200 and Top 250. (and Everything package) I don't believe in any other way.

How can I get the Sundance channel with the Flex pack?
i saw that they have sundance on a different streaming service pack starting at 40 dollars, with other channels.
youtube tv. i am only mentioning it if you want extra channels. they have a channel called yes tv on there too.
YouTube TV - Watch & DVR Live Sports, Shows & News link look below u can see it.

i was interested in sundance too. so i might add that youtube tv in future as extra and still keep dish.
===========
hmm.
but i realize into the badlands was on amc?

i dunno if sundance tv is with slingtv. hmm . would be nice though.
bbc america is also on youtubetv.
hmm

https://www.sling.com/service does have sundance tv via sling tv well it does, and its cheaper to have sling, and add 5 bucks for the option to get sundance and other channels. cheaper then youtube.

guess u have to read and decide which sling pack u would have to get, and then pay 5 extra bucks and then you have sundance.
Hollywood Extra

6 Channels for $5/mo.
CineMoi NA
Fandor Festival
HDNet Movies
REELZ
SundanceTV
Turner Classic Movies

wait a second sling blue has it sundance based on this link
i dunno if someone can confirm it. hmm ? link weird
ICG
WATCH SundanceTV SHOWS ON YOUR TV AND OTHER DEVICES
SUNSTR.svg

SundanceTV is making and celebrating television as distinctive as the best independent films. Working with today’s most remarkable talent, SundanceTV is attracting viewer and critical acclaim for its original scripted and unscripted series while still bringing you the best in film. could they have it?

ok add hollywood extra for 5 bucks and u can get sundance channel with other channels. just scroll down. hmm

Hollywood Extra
6 Channels for $5/mo.
CineMoi NA
Fandor Festival
HDNet Movies
REELZ
SundanceTV
Turner Classic Movies