Sunday Ticket Promotion for Existing Subs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jakencam

Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
All,

Has anyone been able to successfully get the Sunday Ticket promotion that they offer every year (TC Premier free for 4 months with the Sunday Ticket purchase)? I got this deal a few years back when I signed up, but I would LOVE to get it again. I'm wondering if anyone has tried and/or been successful in doing so.

Sorry, I meant, has anyone successfully gotten this offer as an existing customer.

I have read on here, that last year they gave a deal to those who had ST the year before that, they may do that this time around, did you call?

My problem is, I had the ST the year before last, not last year. I haven't called them yet, and plan on asking them about any deals. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck before I call.

I always thought they would email or advertise NFL Sunday Ticket the closer it gets to the start of the season and those who act sooner than later, get the best deal. Usually they advertise on the sports channels or you get some sort of notice by mail.

I got it 4 years in a row between directv switching from the company that controlled the outside urban areas, switching it to my girlfriends name, my girlfriend and I getting married and then using her married name, and moving.

I am sure I could think of something else to do but I am thinking about not getting it this year... If they didn't black out the local team from rebroadcasting in the 90's with the other games I might consider it again but I spent most of last year watching my OTA local games, the ESPN game, and the MNF game.

Yeah, it looks like I might be out of luck getting this deal as an existing sub unless I were to quit and join again at some other time possibly. I'm leaning toward saving my money anyway and not getting it.

jakencam said:
Yeah, it looks like I might be out of luck getting this deal as an existing sub unless I were to quit and join again at some other time possibly. I'm leaning toward saving my money anyway and not getting it.

Don't leave and hope to come back and get the promos, D*'s policy is ONCE a SUB always a sub, so you cannot shut off for a year or so and come back as a new sub.

However, you could leave and resign thru someone elses name (Wife , i suppose) people say that has worked, but I would not trust it, seeing they already have your address, and they would put 1 and 1 together and get .........

Well maybe you could !!!! Just kidding, it would probably work if you were moving and a different name was used.

I am not advocting this policy.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts