Sunday Ticket question, NEED ANSWER ASAP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Snipr4x4

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
This is my first season with the NFL ST so I guess I'm a newbie. If I'm subscribed for it do I qualify for every NFL game including every pre-season games ? (except blackout restricted games)

I'm hoping to be able to watch the Cowboy's @ Texan's game this evening @ 5pm do any of you know what channel it will be on Live tonight ? Besides two days later on channnel 212 on Monday 8/16 @10am

thanks

Snipr4x4 said:
This is my first season with the NFL ST so I guess I'm a newbie. If I'm subscribed for it do I qualify for every NFL game including every pre-season games ? (except blackout restricted games)

I'm hoping to be able to watch the Cowboy's @ Texan's game this evening @ 5pm do any of you know what channel it will be on Live tonight ? Besides two days later on channnel 212 on Monday 8/16 @10am

thanks
NFL ST is for regular season games ONLY and you will not get games that are blacked out in your market. But I am sure you figured this out already.

slacker, I already knew about the blackout part of your answer but I didn't know about it being for regular season only I assumed every game. Thanks for the info, too bad I didn't miss much of a game & thank god it's only pre season.

nfl network shows tape delay of all preseason games that aren't on fox,cbs,abc and espn.

nfl st is for the early and late games on sunday. no monday night, no sunday night, no thursday ect

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts