Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
I just got done logging in to my D* account... the superfan option is no longer there.... can I get confirmation?

I can confirm that I logged into my account and the only option was for sunday ticket the superfan package was not there. Don't know if that means anything. However the superfan is still listed on d* website

The on-line option of adding Superfan, has been missing since D* started offering it to
returning auto-renew Sunday Ticket subs. @49.00. They probably did this to avoid a billing
nightmare, since it would be hard/impossible to seperate new subs from old for the half
price tier. If you want the Superfan feature, just call them so they can verify your
status for the $49 vs 99 charge, and if you call customer retention instead, you may
get some extra credit stuff for all the trouble you had!

moonman said:
The on-line option of adding Superfan, has been missing since D* started offering it to
returning auto-renew Sunday Ticket subs. @49.00. They probably did this to avoid a billing
nightmare, since it would be hard/impossible to seperate new subs from old for the half
price tier. If you want the Superfan feature, just call them so they can verify your
status for the $49 vs 99 charge, and if you call customer retention instead, you may
get some extra credit stuff for all the trouble you had!

I wish that they had done that for me. I'm an auto-renew subscriber (had the ticket since 97) and called to add the Superfan package so that I can get the HD games. The CSR told me that I will first have to pay the $99 charge for now, and my account will then be credited $50 at the start of the season.

I called customer retention last night and they added the superfan package at no charge.

Sometimes you just get lucky

Yeap, same here at no charge with retention...... finally gave in when I said, well, "in that case, suspend my account for two months," but, if I didn't get it, fine, D* would get my $49 for the superfan, but, they'd lose the $90 for this month of TV.

One thing that was interesting, is that he told me that the H10 is supposed to have the interactive update for fall though. (and in which I asked him beginning for fall, or december 20th of fall....) I don't think he liked that part too well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)