Sunday Ticket Superfan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
I just went online to check the price for superfan as I have read that it has been dropped to 49. It appears to no longer be an option on thew online ordering page. Have they ditched the superfan idea(hopefully)? Guess I will wait and see.

Thanks,
Mike

yep, this info was reported many days ago in another couple of threads. the superfan deal is still a go, just cheaper.

charper,

love your posts and you are as commited to directv as i am.

qestion to you and all the HD nuts.

do you really believe that when spaceway lights up in MPEG4 that HD wont cost more than SD until at least 2009??

i do not want to offend you , but until then HD is an add on, SD pays the bills.

your thoughts???

Not sure what you said for me be offended by, so none taken. LOL

Oh I have already convinced myself that once we get the big 20-30 channel HD addition (and we will) that the HD pack will be raised to $14.99/mo on the low end and $19.99 on the high end.

I have also had visions of them separating the HD networks out into a separate $4.99/mo. unless they totally revamp the breakout of the tiers which is another possibility.

If they do not revamp the tiers and the HD costs hits the higher end of the scale, they should elliminate the additional fees for NFL HD and SD locals all together. If you know what I mean.

Status
Please reply by conversation.