Sunset Overdrive on Xbox One

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05...open-world-adventures-in-the-awesomepocalypse

This is a game I have been interested in since i saw the announcement trailer last year. The more I see of it the more excited I get to play it. It's made by Insomniac Games who did the popular Ratchet and Clank and Resistance Sony exclusive franchises. I always liked those games for their sense of style and unique weapons. They made Fuse, which didn't do very well, multiplatform. Now they are releasing an Xbox One exclusive for the first time.

IGN did a nice preview writeup that I linked at the top of this post. It looks like this game will continue their trend of unique weapons and bring in a more adult version of that Ratchet and Clank charm. This is the first Xbox One exclusive I have been really excited for. I wanted to play Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 but if there had been a ton of games on the market when those came out I wouldn't have been in a hurry for them. This is different. Is anyone else excited for this game?

Here is the announcement trailer from E3 last year. Hopefully we see a little more at E3 next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
They put out another video today showing off some of the gameplay. I'm still in. The world looks like it has a unique style. The gameplay looks like a combination of inFamous's movement around the world and Ratchet and Clank's weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)