Sunshine Network Question

Wdam33

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Louisville, KY
I went to dishnetwork.com while helping a co-worker select a package for his new setup and noticed that Sunshine Network was availalble in the AT180.

When I moved moved from FL back home to KY, I originally could not get Sunshine Network unless I got the "Multi-Sport pak" for $5.99/month.

Is this still the rule, or is Sunshine truly a part of AT180? I know that Turner South has geographic restrctions (it only comes as far north as TN).

Thanks for the help,

Mark

Wdam33, I reside in Northern Ky. and have the 180 package but no Sunshine Net. Only available on the multi sports pack. On occasion however, especially during B-Ball season I do get a number of college games shown on the Sunshine Net. via the sports alt. channels.

Korjos and FKy.Guy,

Thanks for the information. I think that was the same answer that dish told me back in 2001. If you want Sunshine, you have to have the multi-sport since you live outside of FL. Dish should put some little remark or footnote on their website to not fool people on that. I am trying to see if $5.99/month is really worth it. I only use Sunshine for the Bobby Bowden Show and FSU replays on Sundays after the ball game.

Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)