Super Bowl Commercials

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It made me want to eat a tide pod after watching that. :coco

The group I was with decided they liked the NFL Network Eli Manning / Beckman doing the "Dirty Dancing" number for the touchdown routine was their favorite. Of course, we zipped though most of the first half commercials since we started watching the game about 30 minutes after kickoff, so are sample size was limited.

I thought the tribute to Prince was nicely done, especially when they cut to the outside shot of the stadium and changed the outdoor lights to purple and highlighted Prince's logo.

There were a couple of great production ads. The MassMustual ad at the start. The Ram ad with Martin Luther King was almost as good as the "It Takes a Farmer" with Paul Harvey. I sure miss the Budweiser Clydesdale horses.

There were a couple of great production ads. The MassMustual ad at the start. The Ram ad with Martin Luther King was almost as good as the "It Takes a Farmer" with Paul Harvey. I sure miss the Budweiser Clydesdale horses.
Funny you mention that. I think the Paul Harvey It Takes A Farmer ad was one of the best of all time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Tide ads were brilliant. I really liked the NFL ad with Eli and Odell dancing. I think it was Honda with all the religious leaders going to a game together that was also really good.

My wife and I enjoyed the halftime show but we also like JT. I'm assuming most of the people who didn't like it are older or just don't listen to his music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)