Super Bowl: More than the regular broadcast?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WEC4104

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
This year will be my first Super Bowl since installing my FTA system (9 months ago). For watching the actual broadcast of the game, I will tune in to my local OTA affiliate which gives me the least compressed HD signal. But I have also been wondering about whether there might be any other type of coverage I could snag on FTA. Do I remember that one year another channel was simultanously broadcasting a separate feed with realtime statistics? Does anybody recall picking up anything last year that was broadcast concurrent with the actual game itself?

This year will be my first Super Bowl since installing my FTA system (9 months ago). For watching the actual broadcast of the game, I will tune in to my local OTA affiliate which gives me the least compressed HD signal. But I have also been wondering about whether there might be any other type of coverage I could snag on FTA. Do I remember that one year another channel was simultanously broadcasting a separate feed with realtime statistics? Does anybody recall picking up anything last year that was broadcast concurrent with the actual game itself?

You might be able to find the world feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)