Super Joey-Self Install??

Can the Super Joey be self-installed instead of waiting for a Dish installer??
Super Joeys need a direct feed from the dish to an integrator that then hooks up the the node. So, that means you need 3 coaxes from the dish to the node area and the hardware required.... Me, I'd let an installer work it.

Here
Screenshot_20160831-203507.png

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I did my own installs on the first gen hopper . The second gen hopper and super Joey . Also did my current hopper 3 with 4K Joey as well as Joey 2.0 . The trick was using the diagrams from this site to accomplish it. So yes you can do it your self if you follow the diagrams .

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Super Joeys need a direct feed from the dish to an integrator that then hooks up the the node. So, that means you need 3 coaxes from the dish to the node area and the hardware required.... Me, I'd let an installer work it.
Thanks, I am replacing one already wired up--it has failed. I will just leave it to Dish to decide

Thanks, I am replacing one already wired up--it has failed. I will just leave it to Dish to decide
If you have an existing Super Joey, and you didn't say that before, sure it's very simple to plug and play the replacement. Just hook it up and call for activation. Now, if the issue isn't simply the SJ, you have another can of worms.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)