Super Joey

johnwebb23

Original poster
Aug 4, 2014
Hi guys, I have purchase a Super Joey, I currently have a hopper and 1 joey. My question is this; There's a solo node and a splitter in line right now, do I need to upgrade the splitter to accommodate the Super Joey? I have heard that I may need a integrator 200235?

You will need an integrator in order to connect the Super Joey to the Hopper. There are wiring diagrams on here but if you can't find them I can attach one on here for you.

Here's a quick reference guide that has a pic of the Integrator and a wiring diagram to give you an idea of how to install it.

Attachments

• Super_Joey_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf
    751.8 KB · Views: 532
I thought that the integrator came with the Super Joey. Isn't it in the packaging with the Super Joey?

Dish is not shipping them with Super Joeys anymore. I'm not sure on what date that started but I did hear Dish say that during the last Retailer Chat. The reason they are no longer shipping with them is because there will be a new outdoor unit that will not require an Integrator anymore.

Dish is not shipping them with Super Joeys anymore. I'm not sure on what date that started but I did hear Dish say that during the last Retailer Chat. The reason they are no longer shipping with them is because there will be a new outdoor unit that will not require an Integrator anymore.
Keyword "will." You stop sending out a piece of equipment that you need NOW,for a piece of equipment that,at this present time,is essentially vaporware. It would boost a lot of confidence if a picture of this outdoor unit(the Super Solo Node? Yeah,that's what we'll call it.)) was released.

Reactions: 3HaloODST
Keyword "will." You stop sending out a piece of equipment that you need NOW,for a piece of equipment that,at this present time,is essentially vaporware. It would boost a lot of confidence if a picture of this outdoor unit(the Super Solo Node? Yeah,that's what we'll call it.)) was released.

I don't see the big deal. It's just another piece of equipment that must be purchased just like splitters and diplexers. As a retailer I have to order them separately but I still get reimbursed for them when I install a Super Joey. The only thing that changed for me is that I have to order them separate. It's no different that the Node. Hoppers require them but they do not ship with them.

I don't see the big deal. It's just another piece of equipment that must be purchased just like splitters and diplexers. As a retailer I have to order them separately but I still get reimbursed for them when I install a Super Joey. The only thing that changed for me is that I have to order them separate. It's no different that the Node. Hoppers require them but they do not ship with them.
As long as the Integrator is available for purchase to the customer. For example,if I were to purchase a Super joey from a 3rd party seller like Solid Signal,Dish Depot,or eBay,I'd like to be able to purchase an Integrator as well. I haven't checked Dish Depot,but it doesn't seem like Solid Signal is selling them yet.

As long as the Integrator is available for purchase to the customer. For example,if I were to purchase a Super joey from a 3rd party seller like Solid Signal,Dish Depot,or eBay,I'd like to be able to purchase an Integrator as well. I haven't checked Dish Depot,but it doesn't seem like Solid Signal is selling them yet.

It all depends on their inventory. Some may have plenty of Super Joeys that still include them in stock. I'm not sure on the date Dish stopped shipping Integrators with Super Joeys but like I said, it's no different than Nodes.

It all depends on their inventory. Some may have plenty of Super Joeys that still include them in stock. I'm not sure on the date Dish stopped shipping Integrators with Super Joeys but like I said, it's no different than Nodes.
I guess I just find it interesting. When the time comes that I actually purchase a Hopper set-up with Super Joey,hopefully either the integrator or new node(Super Solo Node) will also be available for purchase.

I guess I just find it interesting. When the time comes that I actually purchase a Hopper set-up with Super Joey,hopefully either the integrator or new node(Super Solo Node) will also be available for purchase.

If you are purchasing all of your equipment then you will have no issues getting the correct equipment. If you are having Dish install you should have no issues as well. I'm not sure what you are concerned about.

I do not have any details about this new outdoor unit yet. It may be a new LNB or it may be some special Super Node like you said. Regardless, if it is needed for the install then it will be readily available.

If you are purchasing all of your equipment then you will have no issues getting the correct equipment. If you are having Dish install you should have no issues as well. I'm not sure what you are concerned about.
Ordering the HWS,SuperJoey,& Solo Node together(Solid Signal has it where you can order them all together as a kit under one single price),then finding out that the Integrator didn't come with it as I ASSUMED that it would come automatically with the Super Joey. To me that would be a "what do I do now" moment. We should probably carry this on as a private message/conversation,as in,if you sell Dish equipment & you have an integrator on hand,how much would it cost to order it from you?

Ordering the HWS,SuperJoey,& Solo Node together(Solid Signal has it where you can order them all together as a kit under one single price),then finding out that the Integrator didn't come with it as I ASSUMED that it would come automatically with the Super Joey. To me that would be a "what do I do now" moment. We should probably carry this on as a private message/conversation,as in,if you sell Dish equipment & you have an integrator on hand,how much would it cost to order it from you?

I'll have to check on pricing. I haven't had to purchase one yet so I'm not sure. Other than delaying you some I wouldn't be too concerned it not being included because one way or another you'll be able to get one. If it comes down to it I'll help find one for you. ;)

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
Agreed. This isn't the same scenario as the node. The node is a more complex device, and you also have to choose the correct node. The older dual-tuners included separators. The Super Joey should include the integrator until they actually release a proper node.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)