Superbowl on NFLHD?

geomark

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2004
I live in Las Vegas and have NFLHD. I looked on the schedule of listings and it says "Continuous statistical coverage of the superbowl" or something like that.

Does anyone know if that mean they are showing the actual game or just showing stats?

I may have to drag down my 42 plasma that gets OTA reception to the living room.

Thanks. So what are they gonna show, just the stats...for 4 hours?

If so, I guess I can get OTA HD on the plasma and use the DLP which doesnt get HD for the HD stats.

I am not sure what they will be doing for SB. NFL and NFLHD are the same programming (simulcast). During the early Sunday regular season games, they would scroll through each game's stats, spending about 1 minute or 2 for each game. First screen is passing stats for the two teams, then rushing, receiving, defense, special teams. Then on to the next game. They might do something like that on SB. While the stats flip along, they played Sirius NFL Radio. The radio feed was like a "Sports Desk Central" talking about the games and going from reporter to reporter talking about the latest going on at the game. Both SD and HD channels were identical in programming.

This is what they DID during regular season. During the afternoon Sunday games was all press conferences and the TV version of NFL sportscenter. I don't know what they plan on doing during SB. I know they aren't showing it or any footage/highlights during the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts