Superdish 121 + Dish Pro Plus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

clonedbhandar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
Is it possible to have a superdish 121 and have dish pro plus....currently I have a DP34 switch and my 721 receiver takes up two of my ports...I wanted to add a fourth receiver but don't want to lose my 721. How would I go about doing this? i know I will have to get a DPP44, but what about the DPP LNBs for 110, 119, and 121...are those required?

The LNBs don't look like the regular LNBs that are used....

Also I only have the superdish...so only three cables coming out...what would i do for the 4th cable.

Thanks

2nd DP34 or a DPP44. The 2nd DP34 will give you 4 more additional outlets. Swapping out the DP34 for a DPP44 will give you 2 additional outlets depending on the receivers that you may add and the ability to add another sat location to your system.

Use the same lnb's, just replace the DP-34 with a DPP-44.
You can then use a DPP Seperator to run only 1 line to the 721.

some people have used the DPP44 with only 110/119 so they can use the separator to run one line from the switch, hook up the separator and use it for a dual tuner (so they only need one line)

Remember that the bird order is sometimes important, so avoid possible issues by connecting the 119 feed to input port #1, 110 to #2. This applies to the DP34 also.

Received my DPP44 switch today, hooked it up (119 - #1, 110 - #2, and 121 -#4) and took it to my 721, used the splitter and worked like a charm.

Thanks for all the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)