Superdish Availability?

tcj2001

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
Anybody has any idea when will superdish be available for existing customers.

I had one installed about 3 weeks ago. 110-119-105. The installer said he had plenty of that type of Dish.

Can't say about the other kind....

AcuraCL said:
I had one installed about 3 weeks ago. 110-119-105. The installer said he had plenty of that type of Dish.

Can't say about the other kind....

I had called dish for superdish 121, they say they dont have any, and it is backordered.

This a free offer with 1 year subscription to AT50 and any International channel on 121

I'm sure they will catch up soon. I waited 3 months to get my SuperDish, I'm sure your version of it will show up soon. How long have you been waiting?

I have been waiting since June of 2003. I wanted to subscribe to the Polish package of international channels and cannot get a view of the 61.5 bird.

Last June I first read that the internationals would be available on the new SuperDish. When I heard that the internationals were indeed available (this was confimed thru a direct call to DISH Network) in December, 2003.

At that time DISH had told me that from my location I would be able to received and subscribe to the Polish package on the 121 bird, but that the dish was not available.

I have been in contact with Dish Depot on a regular monthly basis to help me out as they were the firm who installed my system in June 2003. Mark, from Dish Depot has not been able to get any of the SuperDish's for 121.

Needless, to say, I'm not too happy about the situation and will probably cancel DISH when my 1 year commitment to AT180 expires come June, 2004, if I am not able to obtain a SuperDish for the 121 bird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts