Superfan package required for hd baseball

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do onto MLB-EI what they've done to NLF-ST, like you didn't expect it?

Do onto MLB-EI what they've done to NLF-ST, like you didn't expect it?

The difference is they offer a much higher percentage of nfl games in hd. If they offered more games in hd, I would be happy to pay for it.

Does this mean IF DISH and or Cable do jump in, that they have to charge extra for thier MLB HD channels too ??????????

Jimbo

very good question, jimbo? and, although, i'm not shocked by the super fan charge....it sucks when you're on a fixed income. guess, that means no more bball hd on channel 95. well, maybe the fish will be good again this year........

i'm sure this was posted elsewhere but fox confirmed its saturday game of the week will be in hd this year!

All Fox and ESPN baseball games will be in HD this year. It does not surprise me on the SuperFan deal. D* is going to offer all the March Madness games in HD so let's see how that goes. If at least the first SAT goes up by July we should get most of the NFL games in HD as well. Baseball and football should both be all in HD in 2008.

All Fox and ESPN baseball games will be in HD this year. It does not surprise me on the SuperFan deal. D* is going to offer all the March Madness games in HD so let's see how that goes. If at least the first SAT goes up by July we should get most of the NFL games in HD as well. Baseball and football should both be all in HD in 2008.

NFL games that weren't in HD was not due to bandwidth. CBS lacked enough HD trucks to provide signal for all its games.

It seems that way, don't know how much extra it will be, but I am not happy about having to buy it just to get a measley 10 extra inning games in hd a week, which is basically what we had last year for the regular extra innings price:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=3140001

That link is no longer working.

What is up with this? Did it say that a "SuperFan" version of MLB Extra Innings will be available?

Without the games in HD, its worthless.

What is up with this? Did it say that a "SuperFan" version of MLB Extra Innings will be available?

Navigate to Programming->Sports Channels->Sports Subscriptions
Then click the MLB EI icon.

I read on another board DTV is quoting $39/season for MLB Superfan. Just passing on the rumor.

Hey Proc, the DTV website did say "Supefan" with MLB....I wonder if they will be offering free supefan, like they do with NFL to get us in the first time around...Heck seeing prices would be a start with a few weeks to go

Go Tigers!!

Get MLB EXTRA INNINGS now for just 4 payments of $39.99 — a savings of $40 off the regular season price! Call 1–800–GET–SPORTS.
(Offer ends 4/15/07)

Add MLB EXTRA INNINGS SuperFan to your MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription now for just 4 payments of $9.75! Call 1–800–GET–SPORTS.

Just did a cut and paste from the DTV Website!

Hey Proc, the DTV website did say "Supefan" with MLB....I wonder if they will be offering free supefan, like they do with NFL to get us in the first time around...Heck seeing prices would be a start with a few weeks to go

Go Tigers!!

I doubt it, they had time to offer that deal months in advance of the nfl season, they are rushing just to get the regular prices announced before the baseball season starts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)