Superjack II+ Wiring Questions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kev7477

Original poster
May 26, 2006
I have recently decided to re-hookup my 10 black mesh C-band dish. I got most of it done accept for my acuator arm connections.

On the back of my reciever I have a M1, M2, A wierd line looking thing I am assuming is the pulse, ground and a 5v hookup.

Out at the dish is where the problems actually lie. It has been taken apart and I need help getting everything wired back together correctly.

In the motor compartment is a little transister looking thing. I have the two big red and white wires going to my motor, and I think it is two white wires coming off of the button thing at the top (where the button is hit my a cog as the arm moves). and at the bottom of the box is a little round thing connected to the gear that is connected to the inside of the arm and it has two wires cooming out of it.

Everything is loose. The bar thing in the middle for connecting the wires seems to be stripped so I will have to wire them direct.

That is where I hope you all can fill me in.......what wires get connected to what? and which ones are connected together and which ones get the transistor looking thing connected to it. ( I am assuming it is some kind of gate type device.

Thanks for all your help.
Kev7477

]
7477 said:
I have the two big red and white wires going to my motor, and I think it is two white wires coming off of the button thing at the top (where the button is hit my a cog as the arm moves). and at the bottom of the box is a little round thing connected to the gear that is connected to the inside of the arm and it has two wires cooming out of it.
Welcome to SatelliteGuys!!! the M1 and M2 wires will go the red and white wires. The little round thing is probably your reed switch the pulse and ground should hook to. (just guessing as I do not have that actuator...)

appreciate the help

thanks for the welcome, and the advice. I kinda have it hooked up that way now, and nothing is happening. I still have a button control thing at the top that is not hooked up and a transistor looking thing that needs to go between two of something.......maybe someone will know soon or send me to a web site that has a pic or diagram I can follow........thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)