Supernatural

I hadn't ever heard of this show until a few months ago. I happened to catch a few episodes on TNT and then they started over with the first episode, showing two a day. We're up towards the end of season 5.

Due to hail storm I'm having roof and siding replaced, so no TNT for about a week. The only show I really miss is Supernatural.

Thanks to all of you loyal viewers for keeping it on the air!!! I'm really enjoying it, and have to rent the DVDs for the shows I'm missing. :D

I saw today that Supernatural has been renewed for another season. :D Blockbuster just shipped me the last 3 discs of Season 5 today, so I'll be catching up on some episodes tomorrow!!

It was originally planned for 5 seasons... Essentially ending when they tossed the devil back in the pit... I am glad they decided to do more seasons.

Well they have a good setup for next season...

I wonder if God will finally show up in the last episode of the series and set everything right?

+2 ....I believe and hope they will have more seasons but if they dont lets hope they go out with a bang :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts