Supernatural

I like the monster of the week format. Yes the prophet appears to be the long story arc of the season, but the story is getting back to Sam and Dean again.

mike123abc said:
I like the monster of the week format. Yes the prophet appears to be the long story arc of the season, but the story is getting back to Sam and Dean again.

Agreed. The xfiles style with a monster of a week but big back story is something I enjoy.

mike123abc said:
As long as the back story does not become the story like it did with Fringe. I really liked the first season of Fringe before they went to the whole alternate universe story.

Agreed. Granted now that they planned the ending I'm really enjoying the fringe final season.

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 5

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Bllod Brother": After Benny is brutally attacked by vampires, he calls Dean for help; Sam reflects on the life with Amelia he left behind.

S~

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Bllod Brother": After Benny is brutally attacked by vampires, he calls Dean for help; Sam reflects on the life with Amelia he left behind.

S~

FYI if you record from the superstation WPIX on Dish Network the EPG says that for 10/31/12 Arrow & Supernatural are prempted for the 2012 Village Parade. KWGN & KTLA have them listed to air on that night.

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 5

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Southern Comfort": As Dean and Sam investigate a murder, they find Garth (D. J. Qualls) is already on the case; the guys search for an avenging ghost.

S~

Next Episode: Season 8, Episode 7

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"A Little Slice of Kevin": Kevin and Mrs. Tran build a demon bomb; Dean and Sam are shocked when Castiel appears.

S~

I am enjoying this season and castiel is do back and should be interesting when he does :)

I was very happy to see Castiel was back, still the lost and confused angel...

Amanda Tapping's sudden appearance was pretty unexpected and exciting. I wonder how many episodes she will appear on... I hope we get to see her quite a few times and some active roles.

The last episode was one of the best of the season --IMHO--good to see Cass back--I didn't even realize that was Amanda Tapping at first--used to seeing her in uniform (SG1).

Mike and Molly

Michael Bublé´s Christmas in New York Special - December 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)