Supernatural

MikeD-C05 said:
Okay I 'll ask again. IS this the last season for Supernatural ,or has it been renewed for another year?

There hasn't been an announcement from the CW either way. I read somewhere that the show runners are plotting under the assumption that the show will be back next season.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

There hasn't been an announcement from the CW either way. I read somewhere that the show runners are plotting under the assumption that the show will be back next season.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It seems like they boxed themselves in with the Apocolypse Dean /Sam /angels story last season ,then they did an abrupt change and we are back in the weekly fighting demon stories. If they do decide to ever end the show again, I guess it will be back to the last season story line again.

So, I guess next year they will have to deflate Castiel. Maybe they will have to get Michael and Lucifer out of the cage for help...

I really like how Castiel has been working out in the story. He brings a lot of humor to the show as the strait man.

Completely agree! Castiel with a "God" complex should give the writers alot to work with (and good writers they are). One of the things I really like about this show is that it is difficult to guess the next steps of any given show or plot twists. My wife and I both grow tired of anticipating what happens in many other shows, it is very refreshing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)