Supernatural

I am looking forward to the new season. This is one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately I have to watch it in SD.

I buy Supernatural from Amazon VOD to get in HD. I have to wait until the next morning to view, but the SD as a subchannel of CBS is very poor. It looks like a 240p Youtube video.

Can't wait. I really love this show, but last year was kind of hit and miss for me. Knowing they had this season ahead of time, I hope they bring the original luster back.

S~

There were some damn funny shows though.

Dean: I'll stay here. Hook up with the posse, cause you know me, I'm a posse magnet. I mean I love posse. Make that into a t-shirt.
Sam: You done?

Dean: We'll Star Trek 4 this bitch.
Bobby: I only watched Deep Space 9.
Dean: It's like I don't even know you guys anymore.

Read more: Supernatural "Frontierland" Quotes - TV Fanatic

Hehe

Off to a pretty good start. We'll havew to see where they're going with Sam and Lucifer. Quick end to the GOD complex.

S~

I'm kinda glad they ended the GOD complex quickly. I know the writers will keep us intrigued as they always do. Looking forward to another great season!!

I'm kinda glad they ended the GOD complex quickly. I know the writers will keep us intrigued as they always do. Looking forward to another great season!!

I kind of like how they did it. Now instead of the good guy angel, Castiel will be the evil bad guy for a while that they will want to stop but not kill....

Cass is back.

S~

Amnesia angel was nice to see back... I wonder how long they will run the leviathan story arc?

I wonder if feeding the head of a leviathan to another one permanantely kills the beheaded leviathan? If so they may have a garbage disposal ready in that assistant that wanted to eat the head of his boss last episode.

I liked the last episode. I was ticked when tey killed Bobby. Glad to see he's back, well sort of. Unfortunately we have to wait until 4/20 for the next episode.

S~

It has remained a good show, I was worried that they were going to kill it off once they did the whole Lucifer in the Cage season, but the seem to have gotten back to more of the monster of the week formula which is their real strength. Who cares if they really kill the devil/leviathan/yellowed eyed demon/etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)