Supers discount

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
When Dish decides to add Duluth, MN in January (I hope so), they will turn up just the 4 networks + PBS. There is no OTA UPN or WB in Duluth. WB is cable only (WB 100+) and UPN is a digital only channel (piggybacking off the NBC affiliate). So if I add the Supers to get all the networks, does Dish give you a discount?? (like free maybe :D ;) )

No. They will add them for 5.99 extra. Depends on what you have in programming whether you will get them for that price or $3.00 extra.

If you have AEP w locals for $79.99 , the supers will be $5.99 . If you have the locals added with your programming for $5.99 , like top 150 for $42.99 and your locals added for $5.99 then the supers would be added for $3.00 more ; Local package and supers for $8.99 .

It all depends on what you have. The more you sub to in locals and distants the more you save. For example; AEP w locals for $79.99 then New York and La distants and Superstations for $11.99 .

Dish cost you less for more programming then Directv. Directv has the better low cost all enclusive package with total choice w locals or total choice plus w locals for like $38.99 and $39.99.

Dish offers more for your money if you want all the premiums and top 150 and your locals then you can get them all for $79.99 a month.America's Everything Pack) That same package with Directv will cost you $87.99 a month.( Premier pack) If you don't want the sports premium then it is only $80.00 a month.

This is why Dish is pushing everyone to go to AEP w locals. The customer gets the most for his money and the biggest discount , and Dish gets a higher subscription paying customer. Oh yeah you also don't have a dvr fee with AEP on the newer dvr receivers.(510,522,921series)

Sorry to sound like an infomercial for Dish , but I think this one package is the most economical price for your money and I think everyone should sub to it if they can. Oh and I have had both Directv and Dish this last year so I have compared both services and prices.

Mike
So if I have a package that has locals discounted (like AT50+ locals), Supers cost 5.99..
But if I purchase locals & Supers alacarte, its 8.99.

OK...now I get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts