superstation package and WSBK

skihoodoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 10, 2008
PERSHING COUNTY NV
since no one has put this up yet i will
i live in OREGON and can now see WSBK now on channel 38 now i have the SUPERSTATIONS package this is new never seen this mapdown before

Got it in the Houston area too. I am sure it must be a mistake. I have the 61.5 sat hooked up and I wonder how many of ya'll do? I saw somewhere else where the wsbk was listed on that sat too.

Noticed it here 2....

I'm hangin' on to the Supers...hopefully Charlie will see a way to add the HD feed eventually. I know WPIX has gone HD (locally)...have any of the others?

I think all of the stations that are in the superstation package broadcast HD in their local markets.

talked to someone at dish last night they said they are aware of this and are trying it out they are looking at maping the superstation package ch. down to the local numbers
but this could change
in the case where your local matches a superstation local your local will be the only one maped down

Last edited:
I kind of like that idea of mapping them down to the local channel range, as long as they don't interfere with my current local channels. For example, if I lived in Chicago and KTLA and WMAQ were both on channel 5, that wouldn't work out.