Superstations, $$$ for one, package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AppliedAggression

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Connecticut
I keep seeing the superstations in the guide and it's getting tempting. Are you able to get channels a la carte? If so, how much for each? How about to get all of them?

They can package the super station pack with your locals. I pay $8.99 for my locals and the super station pack. I do not believe that you can get them ala carte

I pay 11.99 for my locals plus superstations...you cannot alacarte them as far as I know...I hate paying that much, but I love Surreal Life.....lol

You can purchase them for alacarte for 1.50 per channel. There are some areas that cant get all the Supers.

1.50 ala carte
5.99 stand alone
8.99 with locals

Sprinklerguy....I am assuming you have a distant pack?? Because its 11.99 for locals/supers/one distant pack or 2 distant pack/supers. btw..the Surreal life is hillarious IMO!

There is a rumor that the discount for supers and locals is going away. I have seen nothing official and, in fact, when I spoke to DISH they insist that this si not the case.

I also thought it was well worth it for the package, but now in my locals package I get a WB channel included, so the Superstations package is not as needed as it was, but it is only $4 more than what I am paying now so I save a few bucks and I get more baseball in the summer and movies in the winter. It also gives me UPN (2 in case 1 shows sports) and good time shifting on WB in case a show did not get recorded or viewed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts