support the legit providers. lets here a hell yah.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

crackt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2007
101w up north.
so im a grey market sub. and i just want to give credit to the boys who light my fire. i bought w5 and all movies for under a 100 bucks. wow. but they always serve me well. think of it as a donation to keep them employed. 922 is on the way. anyone want a 920 with a new battery(09/09) used as new ?

crackt out,.

922 is in UPS' hands now should be there in a few days.
Thanks again'
Terry

ON Topic portion of my post - I am also supporting 4DTV by subscribing via the grey market. The folks at SRL are awesome!

OFF Topic portion of my post - Are you shipping a 922 to Canada from the US via UPS? I've had B-A-D experiences with UPS and Fedex for cross-border shipments. They will deliver the package, and then 3 weeks later send you an invoice for $50+ for customs brokerage fees.. They're crooks. Absolute best way to ship to Canada (when not in a rush) is US Postal Service. My experience with postal service shipments is a customs clearance charge of $5 plus any taxes that are due.

Back to ON Topic Discussions. Thanks to everyone here in the forum for keeping me up-to-date with 4DTV, C-Band and more..

I also use SRL, I have had nothing but good expieriences with them.

No I am shipping to ND, I guess he is going to drive across the border to pick it up, and yes I agree with you about them being crooks!
Terry

ON Topic portion of my post - I am also supporting 4DTV by subscribing via the grey market. The folks at SRL are awesome!

OFF Topic portion of my post - Are you shipping a 922 to Canada from the US via UPS? I've had B-A-D experiences with UPS and Fedex for cross-border shipments. They will deliver the package, and then 3 weeks later send you an invoice for $50+ for customs brokerage fees.. They're crooks. Absolute best way to ship to Canada (when not in a rush) is US Postal Service. My experience with postal service shipments is a customs clearance charge of $5 plus any taxes that are due.

Back to ON Topic Discussions. Thanks to everyone here in the forum for keeping me up-to-date with 4DTV, C-Band and more..

im not crazy. haha. ups are definately crooks and i dont play the brokerage fee lottery. its actually off to a buddys house just across the border from me. shipping this way by ups is cheaper than usps and no fees.

so many channels on w5. wish history was available a la carte tho. and that bbc channel aint so bad either.

crackt out,.

BBC is a fun channel, I started watching cash in the attic, kind of interesting some of the things they find.

For history I buy the pick 10 pack.
Terry

UPS and FedEx may be crooks but they're far more reliable than USPS for international shipments. I've lost count of all the international mail and packages lost by USPS. Well, it's probably not USPS's fault but probably the foreign post office - regardless, it's unreliable and sometimes more expensive in the long run.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)