Supporting Satellite Guys without using Paypal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

gokamoto

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but this is where I normally use Satellite Guys and I figure that they will move it if needed. I've been trying to donate and become a Pub member/supporter for a few days now, but the link (even though it has a photo of Visa/MC) on it only seems to allow for Paypal donations. I was hoping that the problem was related to the revision of the website, but now the new website is here and it still only allows for Paypal.

Is there a way to become a supporter of this website without using Paypal?

You can pay using mastercard or visa via paypal ... you don't have to have a paypal account ... click on the "create account now" - it will ask you for your credit card details ... your name, address etc etc ... and should go ahead and charge your card for the transaction.

I'm sure it used to be easier to do than that .. and why they tell you to "create account now" instead of having a "don't have a paypal account" link i have no idea ...

I guess they changed it recently ?

What Jokeworm has said.

We have recently signed up with CC Bill and hopefully sometime this week we will be all set up with them. They have already approved our contract. :)

What Jokeworm has said.

We have recently signed up with CC Bill and hopefully sometime this week we will be all set up with them. They have already approved our contract. :)

Thank you for the info. So, if CC Bill is going later this week I can use a credit card without setting up an account with Paypal or CC Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)