Surf Channel Coming to DISH

I'm with Teehar and others on this. I lived in Florida a chunk of my teens and California most of my 20's. I always liked surfing and always watched the various championships since The Wide World of Sports days (I actually met Vinko Bogataj, the 'agony of defeat' ski jumper in San Diego once), but to have a surf channel? After the way all of us have complained over the years about the channels we'd like to see on Dish. And they want to blow the bandwith on surfing?!? Geez Louise.

Once again Dish reaches into the bag and pulls out a channel nobody cares about.

Yet they still dont have Sprout, Fearnet, and countless others people ask for every day..

Once again Dish reaches into the bag and pulls out a channel nobody cares about.

Yet they still dont have Sprout, Fearnet, and countless others people ask for every day..

Personally, I read the comment above as:

Once again Dish reaches into the bag and pulls out a channel [I don't care about, therefore] nobody cares about. Yet they still dont have Sprout, Fearnet, and countless others [the same] people ask for every day [over and over again so it seems there are a lot of people asking for them]

I can't believe anyone was requesting a Surf channel and considering the viewing numbers of a lot of channels, I can't see more than a few thousand requesting Sprout, Fearnet, etc... combined.

So True OSU seems like Charlie adds channels he wants instead of the channels the viewers want :)

I don't think that many viewers actually want most of these channels. I'm all for variety, but we don't need dedicated channels for every single age group and genre out there, let alone every single state or college team and conference out there.

Nobody wants Sprout??

Ask any DirecTv sub why they think D puts that channel in the highest package. Because they know we parents will pay for it...

Nina and Star, well screw Star, Im all for Nina... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts