Davedirectv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2009
In the Van.
Anyone interested in this one?

Surrogates - The Official Site

Opens 9-25-2009.

Personally, I'm excited about it and looking forward to the interesting story line that I've seen so far. I just hope the movie delivers what the preview/trailers are leading to believe.

Seems like a who-dun-it with a dash of conspiracy, leading to the dramatic unveiling. :)

It was an interesting movie, but I do not think it will have mass appeal. It will appeal to tekkies and probably will become a regular rerun on SciFi. I enjoyed it, a lot of interesting ideas in the movie.

Yea, I thought it was a really interesting story, and one that actually had me thinking when I left the theater, Not about the actual story, but more about the theme that movie deals with... if were too dependent on technology. I thought Willis was really good in the film. and I continue to be impressed that at his age, he's able to take on some the roles and stunts that he does.

Haven't seen it yet, but the trailer has me interested. Yeah, good ol' Bruce is hangin' in there pretty well despite his age. I still pop in the original Die Hard every once in awhile.:eek: Yippie ki-yay ****** ******! :eek: :)

Interesting and entertaining if you are a techy or think about the future.

Not to good for the "Joe and Sarah's" of the world.
A little too brainy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts