Surround sound on 2nd dish connection

trurant

Original poster
Jan 25, 2009
minnesota
Hi Dishmates..just trying to get the surround sound to work again with the 2nd tv (Sanyo 6 years old). It works on fm and dvd but my input output cables must be wrong. The 2nd tv is hooked up through the vhs player . The reciver for both is on the main floor on another tv. :confused: How do map out these cables so the dish networks plays through the surround equipment? Its probably surper simple, but so am I:( Thanks for listening.

If your 2nd TV is hooked up to, I'm guessing here, TV2 of a 622 or 722 via coax, you're SOL as far as surround sound on the 2nd TV, mono audio via coax...

NOT so. The 622 or 722 delivers STEREO to TV2 via coax. It's not 5.1, just stereo but you can get ProLogic or better yet ProLogicII to all your speakers through your A/V receiver which sounds pretty good.:up

Ed

NOT so. The 622 or 722 delivers STEREO to TV2 via coax. It's not 5.1, just stereo but you can get ProLogic or better yet ProLogicII to all your speakers through your A/V receiver which sounds pretty good.:up

Ed

Really, a stereo modulator??? Wow, takes me back to my BUD days w/ my Houston Tracker 10+... anybody remember that one? Had an MTS modulator w/ stereo & SAP :)..... ahhhh..... memories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts