Surveillance Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielgbr

Original poster
May 16, 2008
Okay, so i have no idea if i can post this here but I read on another post about how to stream surveillance cameras to web so I think I'm on the right page...

I live in Brazil and am working for a Surveillance company. Since Brazil sucks in surveillance I am looking for some abroad to help me with the matter. My comany offers RVM. All our customers can already see on our site their cameras and etc. What we are lacking is how to record these streams. I have no idea how to solve this... is there some sort of surveillance software that records the stream remotely?

Thanks guys, I hope someone can help me.:cool:

dan

I don't think there is anything written that I know of.. but recording remote streams isn't that difficult.. a company I use to work for use to stream video from one location to a server and then distribute it to several other locations.. not that difficult to change from distribution to saving..

contact the company that makes the equipment (see if they offer anything like that) otherwise you can always hire some development company or person to come in an write something for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts