Survivor 10: Palau

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shoot I forgot it's tomorrow this week, probably gonna be watching something else, I haven't held interest this season...

I didn't watch. Was giving American Dreams a chance....

She was really strong but Bobby Joe is good too and it came down to the two of them. I missed how that happened though.
Have you by any chance seen Rob and Amber on the amazing Race. Rob is up to his usual bad boy tricks.

Rob's plan to take the penalty (and convince two more teams behind him to do the same) was pure genius!

I dont want Rob and Amber to win but I do have to give them credit. The penalty was one thing and the other was that Rob knew how to stack the books so they made it in one trip the last time. However, he is ticking a lot of people off.

Rob is still highly entertaining to watch, and though he's devious, he still makes me laugh. Leave it to him to scheme on TAR!

But, meanwhile on Survivor, I'm assuming Koror voted to keep around the weakest member from the challenge--thinking they could get rid of that contestant easily later. (Bet that person has a tough week with the remaining tribe members who surely would have voted that person off!!) Do we think that person will quit on a challenge again??

i didn't look at this thread for a few days because i have to tape the amazing race. i have to give boston rob credit, i love watching this guy. everything he does is brilliant.

survivor has been great. really enjoying it.

spoilers.... for the amazing race below.

don't read....spoilers

i heard that alot of bets have been placed on a certain team.. betting was closed. i won't say the team. you can google it if you want.

so can you recap for me.

there was actually a tie last week??

how many did each tribe start with and how many are left in each...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts