Not open for further replies.

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
kinda neat start.

20 people all race to the island first man and woman got immunity.
The next day two tribes of 9 were selected in elementary recess style with the 2 immune man and woman starting selection.
Each person that got selected made the next selection alternating between man and woman.
At the end the last selectees choose the last person and ultimatly sent the other person home.
2 people are already gone in this simple tribe selection process

Jeff Probst was on the radio this morning and already said how they select the tribes. I was kind of surprised that he spilled that much info.

Tribes worked out to be a young group and an older wise group.

The wise group worked out right off the bat, great team work and one the first immunity

StevenD said:
Jeff Probst was on the radio this morning and already said how they select the tribes. I was kind of surprised that he spilled that much info.

it probably isn't a big deal. I'm just covering stuff for folks that are dvr'ing and want to enjoy the show.

I just watched in my ht room, started with WcbsHd about 5 minutes before the Kcbs sd feed came on (recorded both on replay) The Wcbshd had better sound...(of course using 2.0 dolby) more bass... I liked the twists...and I agreed with the 3rd Castoff, first voted off...:)btw Pq was better from the Hd feed on my X1....grey bars and all...

I need to play catch up. Didn't see this week, and just missed a bunch of this working on the showtime thing...

BFG said:
I need to play catch up. Didn't see this week, and just missed a bunch of this working on the showtime thing...
Thats right you missed last week to huh? I'm kinda watching , its surf and turf night so I'm cooking steaks now... shrimps cooked along with Crab flakes....I will go to ht room when through and rewind Replay in there...

He did not break his ankle from what I saw.... I broke mine 3 years ago and it swelled Big time and I could not walk like he did...(could barely walk period.. . ligaments maybe... but I saw on survivor fever hints that he was just a quitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts