Survivor 10: Palau

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
to busy reading forums i've hardly paid attention tonight, also noticed the satellite gal isn't here...

So Tom's gonna get screwed without his immunity he's been grabing
I missed the immunity challenge lol

i'm glad stephenies not even a challenge tonight, at least it doesn't look that way

f**kING sh*t FREAKING Bullsh!t GRRR AHHH

That's it I'm done watching this lame piece of garbage TV show!

I'm disappointed to see Steph go. She was hot. Hopefully Hef will make her an offer. ;) At least Jenn is still eye candy.

I'm not real sure what Koror is thinking. They do realize it's an individual game now and that the team doesn't win the million, right? I'm sure Koror's "master plan" has everything spelled out in how how the team is going to vote each person out. Right?

BFG said:
to busy reading forums i've hardly paid attention tonight, also noticed the satellite gal isn't here...

Yeah, I saw GW babbling away, set the recorder for 4 hours on one tv and went and watched something else on another. I figured I should be covered for Survivor and CSI that way.
Well, I guess Jenn should be around for you to watch for a while since she definitely isnt a threat to anyone.

Tom and Ian (and to some extent Caryn) played that beautifully. Gregg never really saw that coming. Ian doesn't have a very good poker face and almost revealed his hand when he, Tom, and Greg were talking though. I had wondered how they were going to break a tie, but I had presumed it was going to start being guys against gals. By forcing a more or less random vote, they took the chance themselves of being potentially eliminated, but let Katie considered if she wanted to risk it as well in order to keep her brief alliance with Greg/Jenn. This is how the game was meant to be played.

They had a good plan. I dont think I have ever seen any of them go to drawing stones. They usually try to avoid it. This Survivor is full of firsts though.
Did you see next weeks previews? Ian was crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts