Survivor 10: Palau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry not watching this stupid show with these stupid women. They all walk around like chickens without heads, talking about guys pulling them through, they have no power. They're still doing this stupid alliance thing, they need to start playing an individual game

SatelliteGAL said:
Well, that prize is better than pringles!
Vette :D then the dumba** takes Tom... I thought he was a goner fer sure... the last 2 episodes have been excellent even if they did vote Steph off... Tribal Council was really good tonight... Sundays gonna be very interesting...:D I would have commented earlier, but just got through watching...

Now I just have to think of who I really want to win. At this point I dont have a favorite any more.
I did NOT want Rob and Amber to win the Amazing Race but I do give them credit for working together very well as a team and being imaginative.

Tom should win, he one the most immunity I think.

Just tuned in to see the last 30 minutes

dfergie said:
Yes Tom Deserved it, Katie sure did not and Ian flaked out...
I wouldn't say Ian flaked out. Yes what he did was a little strange. Some would say foolish. I however think that he valued respect, friendship, and loyalty more then the money.

Someone on a different forum started a thread about the whole incident. They had this in part to say about it:
I think it would be useful to start with a brief summary of Ian's bio from the official Survivor website. He spent his summers in high school working as a camp counselor and also volunteered for an organization that helps children with mental and physical disabilities. He currently works as a dolphin trainer and dolphin-assisted therapist for children with disabilities. He is most proud of participating in Penn State's Dance Marathon, where he did not sit or sleep for 48 hours and helped raise $3 million for children with cancer. I just saw him on the Early Show and the guests he chose to take to New York were not his family, but a group of kids with cancer.

Obviously he has a big heart. Deep down, I think he beleives in karma...what goes around, comes around. He just wanted to be safe. If it makes him feel better in the end, then he's already won. He had already won a $50k car, whatever 3rd gets, fame, plus it wouldn't suprise me if he finds a woman and/or a job from getting face time the last 3 months on TV.

Im glad Tom won too. He did win 5 of the 7 immunity challenges amongst other things. I was a little surprised at how much Katie was disliked though. We didnt see a lot of the things they talked about her doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts