Survivor 42

Lindsay is fine. Romeo needs to go. I would be fine with Linday, Jonathan, or Mike. Just hope there are no more puzzles. They aren't Jonathan or Mike's strong suit. LOL

And I just want the game to go back to its roots, all these stupid advantages and risks. Annoying.
Unfortunately they were added due to how alliances made some of the earlier seasons boring and predictable.

If they hadn't been added, the show would likely have been canceled long ago.

Unfortunately they were added due to how alliances made some of the earlier seasons boring and predictable.

If they hadn't been added, the show would likely have been canceled long ago.
Well, they went overboard this year.

I don't mind hidden immunity idols. But some of the crap this year has just taken the fun out of it.

The winner won it at the final tribal with the big reveal. I don't think they would have won without that.

Reactions: dfergie
I agree. Without it, a different result. And if Lindsie wasn’t in the jury, a different result.

still not thrilled with the outcome but it is what it is. And better than many others.

Agree, I still can't believe that Sandra won once, let alone twice....
LOL. I have rewatched her first winning season, it was more understandable to me on the second watch, but yeah, never a fan.

in the early pandemic we rewatched probably the first ten seasons. these players today would get their asses kicked from the physical stuff they did back in the day.

Reactions: dfergie
Sorry. Don't know how keeping an idol secret is a winning strategy. All of these contestants over the past few seasons need to learn to keep their mouths shut.

Sorry. Don't know how keeping an idol secret is a winning strategy. All of these contestants over the past few seasons need to learn to keep their mouths shut.
She literally was the first. Yet, that idol was unused.

for all the “super fans,” many of them are pretty stupid.