Survivor - Burton & Jon never saw it coming!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
After Burton won the award challenge, I said to myself he should take one of the women. But he made the bad decision of taking Jon. Again, being the snake that Jon is, you will never know if Jon would have turned his back against Burton and be pissed about Burton not taking him. Burton is out and Jon is doomed to be voted out next week!

Lil knows that she will not be part of the final two if she keeps her alliance with Sandra & D. Both had said that she was going to be voted out if this happens (they don't want the jury to be sympathic to Lil). The wild card Jon might make a last effort to win Lil back. It is his only hope to convince Lil & D to vote Sandra out. It will be interested to see what happens Sunday night!

I thought it was hillarious that during the part where Burton got to speak his piece during the end credits, that he said wonder how "Lil was going to live with herself" after he and Jon had just turned on her and both voted to get her out.

Still I bet that Jon wins the last immunity and makes it to the final 3.

Burton definitely blew it on taking Jon. What dumba$$ would not take D. after being on an island for over a month. He sure could have used the time wisely and tried to sway her over to him by what ever means he could. :D

Burton said "I hope you can live with yourself Lil, we had an alliance and you broke it." Excuse me Burton, who did you vote for? Seriously, that made me laugh out loud! What an idiot! The shots of the jury celebrating were priceless and Sandra, Lil and Darrah were beaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)