Survivor: Caramoan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The last tribal was interesting. I did not expect the teeth thing. But it was clear from the beginning of tribal that there was no contest. Cochran had no enemies, Dawn screwed up, and nobody cared about Sherri. But why a few of them felt the need to rub in her "coat-tails" seemed cruel and un-necessary. I loved how she put Erik in his place.

Oh the evolution of John Cochran!He truly should be an inspiration,to would be survivor players in the future.

Wonder what the blood is thicker than water is all about,in the upcoming new season?At least that's what it looked like to me in the teaser.

Oh the evolution of John Cochran!He truly should be an inspiration,to would be survivor players in the future.

Wonder what the blood is thicker than water is all about,in the upcoming new season?At least that's what it looked like to me in the teaser.

Family members playing the game? Just a shot in the dark. They have never given so little info about the next season.

Family members playing the game? Just a shot in the dark. They have never given so little info about the next season.

Certainly possible.

My wife didn't watch this season of Survivor,I told her who won today,she said the little red haired guy:D I said yep.That'll teach her not to watch Survivor.;)

Certainly possible.

My wife didn't watch this season of Survivor,I told her who won today,she said the little red haired guy:D I said yep.That'll teach her not to watch Survivor.;)

He is now King of the Nerds! AND I am excited for him. How cool is it to grow up watching the show from the time he was 13, and then get to play it twice, and after a fairly pathetic first showing, come back and win it. Of course, he is a pretty smart guy. The Harvard Law Degree and all. But it was really just a feel good ending.

Great win by Cochran. Loved how he took ownership of everything he did, and why.

As for Dawn and Sherrie, both showed themselves as b#&chs in the final tribal. Sherrie killed any chance of votes with the "I'm rich and better then you, so shut up" attitude. Makes me wonder how many editing out of those traits the show did, explains why we saw little of her talking and why her original tribe hated her. As for Dawn, she just confirmed her traits.

Before they started voting I could pretty much tell Cochran got every vote, couldn't come up with a reason any jury member would vote for either girl.

And why so much love for Boston Rob from Phillip? Doesn't anyone remember that it took four tries for Rob to actually win? Not an impressive record. Sandra still is the only person to win multiple survivors, and not to mention have no losses. Sorry Rob & Phillip, Sandra is the queen.

Great win by Cochran. Loved how he took ownership of everything he did, and why.

As for Dawn and Sherrie, both showed themselves as b#&chs in the final tribal. Sherrie killed any chance of votes with the "I'm rich and better then you, so shut up" attitude. Makes me wonder how many editing out of those traits the show did, explains why we saw little of her talking and why her original tribe hated her. As for Dawn, she just confirmed her traits.

Before they started voting I could pretty much tell Cochran got every vote, couldn't come up with a reason any jury member would vote for either girl.

And why so much love for Boston Rob from Phillip? Doesn't anyone remember that it took four tries for Rob to actually win? Not an impressive record. Sandra still is the only person to win multiple survivors, and not to mention have no losses. Sorry Rob & Phillip, Sandra is the queen.

She might be the queen, but God, I despised that woman.

Agreed about Boston Rob. Plus why give him and Rudy (who just went off with more offensive homophobic language) time when they did not talk to the non-jury members pretty much at all).

I hope we are done seeing Phillip.

The last tribal was interesting. I did not expect the teeth thing. But it was clear from the beginning of tribal that there was no contest. Cochran had no enemies, Dawn screwed up, and nobody cared about Sherri. But why a few of them felt the need to rub in her "coat-tails" seemed cruel and un-necessary. I loved how she put Erik in his place.
Actually from interviews with Erik he didn't sit down like it appeared from the edit... I kinda liked their pay back with Dawn, enjoyed how mostly Sherri was ignored.

Actually from interviews with Erik he didn't sit down like it appeared from the edit... I kinda liked their pay back with Dawn, enjoyed how mostly Sherri was ignored.

For the life of me I have no idea why at that point she would reveal she was a millionaire already; only rational was she knew she did not have a chance, and was just going to be in their face.

For the life of me I have no idea why at that point she would reveal she was a millionaire already; only rational was she knew she did not have a chance, and was just going to be in their face.
I have a feeling she had already told them that, and it was editted out.

Wild,he has basically had all his dreams come true.I figured he would fit in on a show like the Big Bang theory though.

Wild,he has basically had all his dreams come true.I figured he would fit in on a show like the Big Bang theory though.

That would be a rookie getting a job on the top comedy in America. He is better off starting on a new comedy, less pressure. Regardless, it is a great start.

That would be a rookie getting a job on the top comedy in America. He is better off starting on a new comedy, less pressure. Regardless, it is a great start.

hehehe,actually I mean John Cochran,would make a great character on the Big Bang Theory.The Harvard law school nerd that won Survivor would fit in great.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)