Survivor: Caramoan

Loved it,Philip gone Andrea gone,yay!Cochran has evolved into a master Survivor player.Most likely won't win but,he has played a great game this time.

I am cheering for Cochran, just because of the "favorites" - in my mind he is really the only one who I thought deserved to be there. I never got the picks they made on this season; sure Philip has the crazy coach appeal, and thankfully spared us the underwear most of the time; but so many of the "Favorites" were basically second-stringers in my book. Brenda? Andrea? Dawn? Eric? (He isn't a favorite, he is an IDIOT who won immunity, gave it away, and got voted off; that is just an imbecile move). And I am sad that for whatever reason the favorites dominated the early challenges and were able to pick off the fans.

This season can end and I won't miss it. Definitely not as good as in the Fall. But I'd love to see Cochran win - for the nerds. :)

Cochran and company are idiots. Keeping Eddie around to have a chance to get into the final 3 is a huge mistake. He's got the 2 amigo votes locked down as well as Michael, and now probably has both Andrea and Brenda, thus guaranting him a victory.

Yeap. No way Brenda is voting for Dawn or Cockroach after she gave being with her dad and sister, so the others could visit with their families. She really matured between her original season and this one. Glad she listened to her dad.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)