Survivor: Caramoan

Not quite.
Andrea
Brenda
Cochran
Dawn
Erik

Malcolm is with the fans at this point so its really 5-4 favorites.All it would take is one flip to blow the favorites up.
Erik voted with Malcom, Reynold and Eric. Sherri voted with the favorites.

S~

Erik voted with Malcom, Reynold and Eric. Sherri voted with the favorites.

S~

True,that just makes the favorites odds even worse then.The promo for this weeks episode shows Sherri contemplating flipping as well.

Philip is more full of poop than a Christmas turkey!He just doesn't look at himself as everyone else does.He is in complete denial.I wouldn't call him crazy,just a classic bs'er that believes his own bs.

Philip is more full of poop than a Christmas turkey!He just doesn't look at himself as everyone else does.He is in complete denial.I wouldn't call him crazy,just a classic bs'er that believes his own bs.
He's basically Coach with a good tan. I'd love to see the two of them on a tribe with each other, be hilarious.

About te only thing left to do is Villains vs. Villains. Coach heading one team, and Phillip heading the other.

S~

Coach heading one team, and Phillip heading the other.
Nah, that would be as worthless as the "matchup" between Russell and Rob (there was no interaction).

They need to be on the same team, so we can see their self-gradeous delusions clash with one another :D

Boy,Malcolm went from super survivor,to super moron in one episode.The end clip of him,he stated he wouldn't have played the idol if he had found it.Really?I could have swore they were gunning for you over the last 3 tribal votes.:rolleyes:

Cochran or Brenda are my favorites.Andrea isn't too bad either.Again,if they make the mistake of letting Dawn get to the final 3 they are toast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts