Survivor: Caramoan

Reynold got schooled by Malcolm.Brenda is my favorite,and look at Cochran go!:D

I'm not so sure. I think Malcolm and Reynold had a plan, so that the second idol (Malcolm's) remains hidden.

S~

Unless I missed something,Reynold has no clue Malcolm has an idol.Supposedly only Malcolm knows he has an idol.

He doesn't know. Malcolm's keeping it secret. Could have worded it maybe a little better. I still think they worked out a plan if Malcolm thought he was in trouble, which he was. His vote for Reynold might make him look good again with the fans. He'll be, that's how you told me you were voting, so I did.

S~

Wow. Great episode. Bubye fun sponge. The three amigos have to get some people on their side or they are screwed.

Holy cow. Nicely played. Glad I watched it when I got home from the JB concert. They got Eric with the vote.

S~

Holy cow. Nicely played. Glad I watched it when I got home from the JB concert. They got Eric with the vote.
Since they only showed 3 of the 4 votes against the Fun Sponge, Eric can still play it off that he voted against Malcolm as planned.

That may have been the best tribal ever.Glad they finally got rid of Phillip.Guy would drive me nuts in less than 5 minutes.

Best episode EVER!! Loved the way the 3 guys outfoxed and got rid of that idiot Phillip. Can't understand why the other 6 followed him like sheep. Good riddance!!!

Favorites better be careful now,their numbers are dwindling.As much as I wanted to see Phillip gone,they would have been smart to have gotten rid o Sheri.

He's still a favorite and not a fan. He may be alligned with them now, but he will turn on Eric and Reynold.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)