Survivor: Caramoan

All I can say,if Philip can outsmart them all,they truly aren't fans of survivor.:rolleyes:

lol almost lucid.

Observing him and his actions,makes me cringe to think of federal agents these days.:eek: Talk about a loose canon.

I just don't get
why Sandra Bullock keeps defending Shamar, and why they kept him when he was ready to quit

lol! I kept looking at Sheri or is it Sherry,wondering where I had seen that face before.Last week it finally came to me Sandra Bullock.Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I think they feel a debt of gratitude or just plain sympathy towards Shamar.

That's correct,but I think they should have voted for him instead of going with the 3 way split.Could have gotten rid of him and the idol,plus have the numbers.

They shouldn't have even gone with the 3 way split. Way too was dangerous. I was hoping on the revote that the 2 girls would switch to Shamar.

S~

I just want to see Philip get the axe real soon!That may take a while as the favs keep winning.

I won't say anything about tonight since I'm sure everyone hasn't watched yet, but make sure not to miss the preview for next week. Stuff is really going to hit the fan!

I won't say anything about tonight since I'm sure everyone hasn't watched yet, but make sure not to miss the preview for next week. Stuff is really going to hit the fan!
Smart move voting off Laura. I cannot wait until next week. That should be epic.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)