Survivor: Ghost Island

My thoughts exactly while watching. At least it was the most boring tribal ever. I hope no one from that tribe wins.

S~

Yeah, those morons are acting as if they are the final five. It's stupid. And from the previews, looks like it might come back to haunt them as buffs drop next week.

Surprising how the last several episodes ghost island has not revealed new clues or advantages. Looks like they take the next one in line, so the producers are intentional about it. Might have made the episode better.

Overall this has been the most boring Survivor series to date. Usually by this time in the season I've got a few picked out that I want to stick around to the end. But this season? Nope, nary a one.

Reactions: MikeI
Last night's episode was kind of boring. Liked the woman they sent home, although Jeff nailed the problem on the tribe. their alliance of 5 might wipe out the other players, but when they merge that 5 will not have any other ties or connections to the other players.
Yeah, those morons are acting as if they are the final five. It's stupid. And from the previews, looks like it might come back to haunt them as buffs drop next week.
And those that aren't part of the 5 will automatically switch over to the other side. That's the reason so many of these early 5's have failed to survive after merges/switch ups.

And those that aren't part of the 5 will automatically switch over to the other side. That's the reason so many of these early 5's have failed to survive after merges/switch ups.
And they will convince the others the five have to go . As they should!

You'd think these super fans would have better game play! :) .

Of course, maybe eating a fraction of daily calorie intake messes with the brain!!

Reactions: Derwin0
I hope the curse continues and everyone in that tribe gets eliminated. Absolutely stupid move. This group is horrible.

Reactions: dfergie
I lost interest in who wins years ago. The producers manipulate the filming so you think you know who is going home and then zap you by voting off someone else. We see 3-5 minutes of the elimination meeting, yet the filming takes several hours. We see what the want us to believe.

Except for the one a couple weeks ago, I'm usually pretty good at figuring out who will go. Last night I had no doubts.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)